The Kyosho Inferno MP9e TKI4 delivers the same controllability, superior airborne posture and great agility through optimal mass concentration and lower center of gravity that makes the TKI4 nitro car superior. Updated with the MP9 TKI4 longer front suspension arms, front suspension holder, front shock stay, rear wing and wing stay allows the e-version to deliver the same handling qualities on low through to high grip surfaces to meet the needs of your specific driving style. This design update not only delivers improved performance but also improved maintenance efficiency and higher durability. Designed and built to win, the MP9e TKI4 carries on the Inferno legacy of dominance.
NOTE: Electronics, wheels, tires and body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- With front section and rear wing components from the MP9 TKI4, wider scope for setting options allow drivers to tune the chassis to their individual requirements.
- Updated shock tower and upper suspension holder raises the front upper rod height by 2mm for optimal camber during chassis roll.
- Hard coated Big Bore shocks resist external damage and feature a special low-friction surface treatment that allows the f1.5×5 holed pistons to move smoothly.
- Improved handling and cornering using 2mm longer front suspension arms with extra ribs for reinforcement.
- Aluminum knuckle arms allow optimal ackermann using an updated tie rod position that minimizes the bump steer from the long suspension stroke of 1/8 buggies.
- Reinforced servo saver contributes to improved straight line stability and direct steering feel.
- Two additional vertical wing fins deliver increased stability over jumps. Flaps (2 types) can be attached to increase rear grip.
- Redesigned wing stay shape minimizes deformation or damage of the wing. Rear traction settings can be changed by adjusting the position of the wing: forward/backward, height and angle.
- Precision 2-piece motor mount provides superior heat dissipation and allows easy adjustment of backlash or replacement of motor by loosening two screws.
- Aluminum knuckles optimize ackermann for smoother cornering
- Thicker ball end on the steering tie rod increases durability
- Revised design of mounting pin for the oil shock arm allows more secure installation and improves durability
- Revised design of the shock boot catch prevents damage to the shock boots
- Heavy-duty universal shafts on front & rear drive shafts and center shaft
- Dirt guards on rear suspension arm protect the drive system
- Equipped with popular cab forward body
- Full ball bearings
- Compatible with a wide range of INFERNO MP9 TKI4 optional parts
Wheelbase: 325mm (Wheelbase can be adjusted by changing the rear hub collars.)
Tread (F/R): 254mm
Tire (F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 12.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Clear body
- Silicon oil for diff(#3000/#5000)
- Tools(1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- L-type hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Steering Servo
- 1/8 Scale Electronic Speed Control
- 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor
- (2) 2S LiPo Battery Pack or (1) 4S LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Wheels, Tires & Tire Glue
- Shock Oil
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)