The ProTek R/C 3S 100C Silicon Graphene HV Shorty LiPo Battery was developed specifically for 1/10 scale rock crawler and rock racer applications. 3S packs that are commonly used in the crawler world are either small, low capacity packs - or large, heavy 4000-5000mAh packs. This 3600mAh battery fills the void and gives scalers a higher capacity option that produces more voltage and longer runtimes than a 2200mAh, yet only weighs approximately 20 grams more! Plus, when charged at LiHV specs this battery produces 13.05V, instead of the standard 12.6V of a fully charged standard LiPo, meaning U4 racers can take advantage of the light weight, and higher voltage throughout the discharge curve to give them a more consistent power delivery with less fade on the track!
Want more reasons to run this pack? When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver an array of benefits! Silicone Graphene construction offers improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage. Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have more than double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 11.4V nominal voltage, 100C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and increased power, ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs are perfect for scalers and racers that demand the absolute best.
NOTE: While these batteries are technically LiHV cells, they can still be charged with a standard LiPo charger. The overall voltage and capacity will be slightly less than if charged to LiHV specs, but the performance will be better than a standard LiPo thanks to the reduced weight and low internal resistance.
- Comparable weight to a 2200mAh pack, 100g lighter than EcoPower 4100mAh
- Great choice for scalers and U4 racers
- Great choice for boats and airplanes too
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 11.4V nominal voltage
||HV Shorty 3S LiPo
||Crawlers, Trail Trucks, Boats & Aircraft
||4 Pin XH
|Number of Cells
|Maximum Charge Rate
|Watt Hour @11.4V