Savox's SB-2274SG-TE Tessmann Edition "High Speed" Digital Steel Gear Brushless Servo was created to celebrate the successful career of Canadian phenom Ty Tessmann. The Savox SB-2274SG is the servo of choice for the throttle and steering in Ty's 1/8 buggies, as well as steering in his 1/10 scale buggies. This limited edition servo features a purple anodized aluminum center case with laser etched details, and a 200mm long heavy duty lead wire. It produces 347 oz-in with .08 transit speed at 7.4V, making it an incredibly powerful option for a variety of applications, including 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro). Like the standard SB-2274SG, this servo is also a great choice for giant scale aircraft, boats and helicopters.
- Black aluminum center case
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears
- Super light-weight
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Ideal for 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro). Also giant scale aircraft, boats and helis.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @7.4V: .08 sec/60
- @6.0V: .105 sec/60
- @7.4V: 347.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 277.7 oz-in
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x38.5mm
- Weight: 69.0g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth