The Tekin Redline Gen3 Spec-R Sensored Brushless Motor was designed to squeeze out every ounce of power available and propel you to the finish line first. Based on the widely popular GEN3 motor platform, the SPEC-R brings unique technology to the racetrack. Tekin's ULR (ultra low resistance) design puts top shelf performance in your RC racing vehicle using proprietary specifications and the highest grade materials available for ultra smooth control across a wide powerband. ULR technology and a Yellow High Strength Rotor make the SPEC-R lineup of motors the premium choice for stock racing.
Combine the SPEC-R motors with the RS Pro Black Edition ESC for the ultimate in Ultra Low Resistance systems.
- Tekin ULR Ultra Low Resistance Design
- 0-60* Adjustable Timing
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- High Strength Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- ABEC5 High RPM precision bearings
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Lightweight Chassis Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
Input Voltage: 1S, 2S - All Motors
Weight: 147g / 5.18oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 50mm / 1.968"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
Rotor Size: 12.5mm High Strength YELLOW