The XRAY XB8E 2019 Spec Luxury 1/8 Electric Off-Road Buggy Kit is the evolution of the ultra-successful XB8 platform. The 2019-spec XB8E incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, and have been race-proven in the highest competition races around the world.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German & Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB8E is truly a masterpiece.
NOTE: Painted body, electronics and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
XB8E 2019 Updates:
- 2-in-1 concept features both a pivot ball & C-hub suspension included in one kit
- Updated XB8E platform allows easy swapping of the two different suspensions with fully interchangeable parts
- Unbeatable set-up alternatives to perfectly adjust the car to any track condition
- C-hub suspension includes lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate
- Front Pivot Ball steering block with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- Rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- Rear uprights feature an extra hole for extended roll-center adjustment possibilities
- Front lower, rear and upper arms redesigned and made from a harder material to improve response and stability with freer operation in dusty conditions.
- Cell shock membranes with less air gap
- Shock cap with 4 vent holes accommodates the new cell shock membranes for easier assembly and servicing
- Longer front and rear shock shafts
- Softer front and rear anti-roll bars increase traction
Chassis length: 399.5mm
Approximate running weight: 3450g