This is the Hobbywing Quicrun Waterproof 1080 Brushed Crawling ESC. Is this the ultimate brushed crawler ESC? The Quicrun 1080 features include 9 level drag brake adjustability, 15 programmable areas, electronic switch, adjustable 6V/7.4V BEC, aluminum case, small size, 3S LiPo compatibility, plus dustproofing and waterproofing.
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all weather races.
- Small size, with built-in capacitor module.
- 100% Waterproof
- 15 programmable parameter items
- PWM Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K Adjustable
- Freewheeling (DEO) capability
- Drag brake rate in 9 levels (adjustable)
- Electronic switch
- Aluminum case for great heat dissipation
- Great current endurance capability.
- Great built-in BEC output capacity.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Multiple protections:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low voltage cut-off protection for battery
- Over-heating protection
- Throttle signal loss protection, and much more
- Risk-Free manufacturer's limited warranty available through Authorized Dealers in North America
Dual Mode: No
Fwd Cont. / Peak: 80A / 400A
Rev Cont. / Peak: 30A / 180A
Car Applicable: 1/8 - 1/10 Rock Crawler and Tank or Boat
Motor Limit: Brushed Motors 540/550/775 Series 2S LiPo or 6S NiMH: ≥10T orRPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV; 3S LiPo or 9S NiMH: ≥16T or RPM<email@example.comV
Battery: 2-3S LiPo or 5-9S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V/7.4V @ 3A (switch mode)
PWM Frequency: Adjustable 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K
Wires: 14AWG-200mm w/ XT60 Connector
Size/ Weight: 36.5(L)* 32(W)*18(H) (without fan)
External Program Port: External Program Port Available
Programming: LED Program card
Cooling Fan: Without cooling fan
- LED program card
- Bonus accessories (heat sink, etc)
- User's manual